What's new

more c&c

page_tyson

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Provo Ut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi i'm new to both this website and photography so I was hoping to get some critique on a few pictures I have taken (family members are too nice). Anyway, if you could just help me out and give some advice on how I could have made the picture better I would appreciate it.


IMG_4073+copy.jpg


http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OYcfQggyajg/S9MtciUBzgI/AAAAAAAAAXs/SuT5nRoIoIk/s1600/IMG_2896.jpg

Lambournes+2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I was worried that would happen. So I clicked the photo icon to add a pic then copy and pasted the url from photo bucket. Is there a better way to do it?
 
I think I fixed it.
 
you did, I think there pretty nice, except the guy in the photo is blurred?
 
The goat is nice.

The people seem fuzzy, and the girls face is very bright.
 
#1 is lovely, but (and you probably know this already) it's a bit soft. That aside, great moment, great texture in the walls, and very nicely arranged.
 
yes they're great! cept the second ones a lil fuzzy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom