More Cheetah cubs at play

CarlosFrazao

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I just went through all my shots again of cheetah cubs playing all 500 of them I didn't know I can take so many photos until I got the d500 lol. I found these 2 that I also like once again same excuse as previously they where super far away and I was shooting through the bush that's why they aren't really sharp but I like these, the first one is a more centralized look than the previous one I posted and the 2nd shot you can see all 3 pups playing and chasing each other... this truly might have been a once in a life time moment for me with these photos even though they aren't perfect they have a special place in my favorites of all time.. once again any CC welcome. Carlos
IMG_3394.JPG
IMG_3395.JPG

Excellent set mate, makes me want to come home soon. Will definitely spend a week in Kruger on my next trip home. Might be coming around March, maybe we could hook up for some shooting at Rietvlei, quite close to my parents place.

Excellent set mate, makes me want to come home soon. Will definitely spend a week in Kruger on my next trip home. Might be coming around March, maybe we could hook up for some shooting at Rietvlei, quite close to my parents place.

That would be awesome, I was actually there this morning and had another once in a live time moments where I witnessed a cheetah climb a tree which is very rare. Love that little place.

See what happens when you have a camera that rips 10FPS, before you no it, there is a thousand images on the card to process when you get home.lol Nice set again.

Nice set of an animal i want to see in the wild

See what happens when you have a camera that rips 10FPS, before you no it, there is a thousand images on the card to process when you get home.lol Nice set again.

hey bud thanks man, yeah the card fills up real quick lol but i decided i don't know if i will ever see something like this again so let them rip..

they truly are amazing i hope you get that chance one day, id love to see bear and wolves and other animals from the states as well, luckily africa has a really awesome line up of animals

hey bud thanks man, yeah the card fills up real quick lol but i decided i don't know if i will ever see something like this again so let them rip..

they truly are amazing i hope you get that chance one day, id love to see bear and wolves and other animals from the states as well, luckily africa has a really awesome line up of animals
I still want to see some wolves i have only ever seen coyotes no wolves yet

Very nice! Especially the action in the 1st.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back