www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking.

20080305205103_dsc_8140.jpg

More from JOCOSE!
Wow.
How come you post pics from Texas?
Have I missed something? Something important from your life?

Wow, isn't that blue light attractive???

Somehow the verticals are parallel to the side borders, but the horizon isn't ... look!

I like how you caught the night heron in the right foreground, doing some night fishing.

Oops, thanks for pointing him out, Anty ... :oops: ... I had totally overlooked him... :blulsh2:

Thanks ladies.

No, LaFoto, you didn't miss anything. I was in Houston on business for a week about a month ago. I posted another pick of the lake in the landscapes section, and this one I posted in the general. I had a conference down at the Johnson Space Center. We got a tour, and I got to see Mission Control, and what we call the Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory, which is a huge swimming pool about 40 feet deep and 200 yards long (sorry, I'm no good with metrics). They put full-sized mock-ups of pieces of the International Space Station and the Hubble Space Telescope in the pool and the Astronauts go underwater where they can get a feel for being in space. I'm told that the only real difference between being in the pool and in space is that in the pool, you still have gravity pulling blood to your brain when you are upside down, and that can get annoying.

Thanks for looking,and I'm not sure how to fix the horizon without messing up the verticals (or going in and doing some serious manipulating in PS, which I don't really want to do).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back