Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Well thank you kindly :) Honestly, I just move sliders until I like how it looks....then move them around some more!

Once you have your sliders set, the next time you open Photomatix they are in the same place so you have a good place to start, or end with.

Trever1t- great job. let me ask you, how are you liking HDR? It seems like you are off to a great start.

I would like to give a little feedback on your images.

1) I really like this processing. It lends itself to realistic yet not. The only thing I would say is that I wish you would have gotten the whole front pool table in. for better composition. The legs and top is cut off. Do you have a wide angle lens? I know the camera you are using but what lens did you use. From flickr it shoes you at 24mm so It could be a few different lenses.

2) the outside patio, this is great shot!! nice rich colors, solid processing and good composition. To bad there was not a better sky to go with it but, thats not in your control.

3) I like this processing better over the first pool you shoed as it has deeper richer blues. I am not crazy about those posts in the way of things. I would have liked to have seen this shot more to the right or left with no obstruction in view.

4) Nice processing kinda reminds me of a 3d video game. Not a bad thing just saying that it has that look, I know this may not be your style but I think this would have worked very well with some grunge thrown its way to bring out some texture in the stucco but, thats just me...and my two cents.

Glad you shared these with us!! You have more??? I would love to see more.

I don't know much about HDR but I think these are great!

Once you have your sliders set, the next time you open Photomatix they are in the same place so you have a good place to start, or end with.

I made a preset as a starting point ;)

Trever1t- great job. let me ask you, how are you liking HDR? It seems like you are off to a great start.

I would like to give a little feedback on your images.

1) I really like this processing. It lends itself to realistic yet not. The only thing I would say is that I wish you would have gotten the whole front pool table in. for better composition. The legs and top is cut off. Do you have a wide angle lens? I know the camera you are using but what lens did you use. From flickr it shoes you at 24mm so It could be a few different lenses.

I had the 24-70 mounted. Yes, I had a 17-35 in the car but once on the hill I had no access to it. Also they only allow you to walk on the rug and I couldn't get more camera left to center my subject unfortunately.

2) the outside patio, this is great shot!! nice rich colors, solid processing and good composition. To bad there was not a better sky to go with it but, thats not in your control.

It was really foggy, the fog was blowing across the scene. ;)

3) I like this processing better over the first pool you shoed as it has deeper richer blues. I am not crazy about those posts in the way of things. I would have liked to have seen this shot more to the right or left with no obstruction in view.

Yeah, that was as clear a shot as I could get, I couln't move any further left, it was railed off ;(

4) Nice processing kinda reminds me of a 3d video game. Not a bad thing just saying that it has that look, I know this may not be your style but I think this would have worked very well with some grunge thrown its way to bring out some texture in the stucco but, thats just me...and my two cents.

Thank you, I did get that same impression :)

Glad you shared these with us!! You have more??? I would love to see more.

I might have another from the castle, I posted one of the coastline in the landscape forum ;)

I don't know much about HDR but I think these are great!

I don't either and thank you!

pool shot is real nice. Looks like a great place to shoot. #2 defintely needs straightened

Or does it? I used the straightening tool in the lens correction filter in CS5 on the roofline and the iron grating and it looked best this way but still gave me the impression it's tilted too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back