More from Houston and Dallas Meetups...(Old Stuff)

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
1. I bet Corry completely forgot about this one!
WaterwallMontageforum.jpg

2. And one more from Dallas
ConventionalSkyforum.jpg

Man oh man, I love that water wall! I can't ever get the shots I want in a little amount of time. There's always a bunch of hispanic girls there taking a picture for their quince, or a wedding. Bummer. :( Nice shots though!

Man oh man, I love that water wall! I can't ever get the shots I want in a little amount of time. There's always a bunch of hispanic girls there taking a picture for their quince, or a wedding. Bummer. :( Nice shots though!

:lol: There was nearly no one there the entire time we were! Thanks :)

That first one is fun! And I love the curve of the roof in that second one...it almost looks 3D.

alot of people from texas i see, and where is that building? it looks cool looking, nice pictures though

Mwahaha...I like the first one for comedic value, though the one with sky has a strange "people are small" feeling to it.

Thanks everyone :)
That first one was so much fun! there's nothing quite like running around for 15 minutes making a complete fool of yourself! :lol:

What? Only few people in Photo 1!
If I wanted to be nitpicky, I would say "That one is a little CROWDED!" :)greenpbl: )

Heehee. That one is "cool"!!!!!! Oh yeah!

Thanks everyone :)
That first one was so much fun! there's nothing quite like running around for 15 minutes making a complete fool of yourself! :lol:

No cameras neccessary, either...though they kind of add to the occasion ;)

Most reactions

Back