What's new

More from Houston and Dallas Meetups...(Old Stuff)

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, TX
1. I bet Corry completely forgot about this one!
WaterwallMontageforum.jpg


2. And one more from Dallas
ConventionalSkyforum.jpg
 
Man oh man, I love that water wall! I can't ever get the shots I want in a little amount of time. There's always a bunch of hispanic girls there taking a picture for their quince, or a wedding. Bummer. :( Nice shots though!
 
Man oh man, I love that water wall! I can't ever get the shots I want in a little amount of time. There's always a bunch of hispanic girls there taking a picture for their quince, or a wedding. Bummer. :( Nice shots though!

:lol: There was nearly no one there the entire time we were! Thanks :)
 
thats great. It took me a while to realize that all the people in the first picture were of you and Corry. Sweet!
 
That first one is fun! And I love the curve of the roof in that second one...it almost looks 3D.
 
alot of people from texas i see, and where is that building? it looks cool looking, nice pictures though
 
:lol: There was nearly no one there the entire time we were! Thanks :)

Really? Man you got lucky! If you passed by there on a Saturday, you would think someone was giving away $500 checks to everyone with a picnic basket! :lmao:
 
Mwahaha...I like the first one for comedic value, though the one with sky has a strange "people are small" feeling to it.
 
Thanks everyone :)
That first one was so much fun! there's nothing quite like running around for 15 minutes making a complete fool of yourself! :lol:
 
What? Only few people in Photo 1!
If I wanted to be nitpicky, I would say "That one is a little CROWDED!" (:greenpbl: )

Heehee. That one is "cool"!!!!!! Oh yeah!
 
Thanks everyone :)
That first one was so much fun! there's nothing quite like running around for 15 minutes making a complete fool of yourself! :lol:

No cameras neccessary, either...though they kind of add to the occasion ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom