anm90
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2009
- Messages
- 148
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Here's a couple more from my recent trip to the Lake Tahoe area. On our way home I saw this area at the 88/89 interchange near South Lake Tahoe and just had to stop to take a few pictures. What seemed like 5 or 10 minutes was actually 20 or 30 minutes and about 90 pictures later, I came out with about 3 that I thought looked good. What are your thoughts on these?
I am looking for general opinions on exposure, composition, post processing, etc. So far I have just been doing corrections on white balance (can never seem to get it right in camera) and sharpness, contrast, etc in Lightroom.
I noticed that these look a lot softer on here than they do with the high res version on my monitor. I fear if I sharpen them any more it will look overdone.
1. I think I like this one better than the other composition seen in #2.. what do you think?
2.
3. This one looks pretty busy to me.. not sure what I think about it still. Also, do you think the pole on the right towards the bottom should be cropped/cloned out?
Thanks for your input.
I am looking for general opinions on exposure, composition, post processing, etc. So far I have just been doing corrections on white balance (can never seem to get it right in camera) and sharpness, contrast, etc in Lightroom.
I noticed that these look a lot softer on here than they do with the high res version on my monitor. I fear if I sharpen them any more it will look overdone.
1. I think I like this one better than the other composition seen in #2.. what do you think?
2.
3. This one looks pretty busy to me.. not sure what I think about it still. Also, do you think the pole on the right towards the bottom should be cropped/cloned out?
Thanks for your input.