More fun/learning

Very good job. My only cc is I wish the middle frame would show at least her face from the side.

Ummm. Window light (late in the day though, blah) Flash at +0.5 at about 2 o'clock from me (about 6-8 ft from her) with a reflector just to her left and SS 1/80 F 3.5 ISO 200.

I think I'll be framing this pretty much just like it looks here. White matte and black frame.

I have no idea what you mean by +.5.

Light is a little harsh in the picture on the right. Other than that they're well lit and she looks happy.

Me either, Schwetty, lol. I'm still learning all the technical terms. It's one light past middle on the back of the flash. Says +0.5.

Is my reflector where it should be? I'll post a diagram of my setup.

Here we are:
diagram-1.jpg

Last edited:
yep, see your flash froze the movement!
swwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt right???

lol wow, i'm a dork. And maybe still half asleep. Perhaps its not the best time to be working on homework.

>.< I'm not used to having OCF. :lmao:

Will repost.

You set your flash to do +0.5 FEC. The only way you can do auto setting is if you have a trigger that can do ETTL. I have a feeling you don't. So your flash was always fired at full power. You need to change the setting of your flash to manual. I would start at 1/8 power and adjust up and down from there.

These look cute! Some day this will be a treasured trio of pics. Already, it's not too bad.

Most reactions

Back