Photos NOT OK to edit
well, i went for a walk today and took some IR shots again
So here they are:

InfraRood005.jpg

InfraRood006.jpg

InfraRood007.jpg

InfraRood008.jpg

InfraRood009.jpg

Now that i look at it, the last one pretty much sucks and i messed up some borders.....ah well
Thanks for looking :)
Greetz Daan

Now that i look at it, the last one pretty much sucks and i messed up some borders.....ah well
Thanks for looking :)
Actually, that last one looked closer to real IR than the others - it at least boasts the trademark blackened sky. The border looked fine to me, too, I don't know why you think you messed up. But borders have little to do with image quality. ;) These other images look like nice B&W that have had some tonality changes and a blur applied; they are pretty, though. :)

thank you for your reply :)
Well, i thought the last one wasnt good, since it got camera shake on it. So its not very clear. But at least i got a example for myself now, of how a IR shot is supossed to look like (kinda).
The weather wasnt all that great today, lots of clouds. So the last one is the only one with a bit of clear sky. Also, i have to take long exposure shots (average of 6 seconds with these) with my 350D. So if there is some wind, the trees will be blurred.
Im still looking for the best white balance to use. Most of the AWB came out more purple then red on the original photo. And i still have to work with the ISO and aperture and so on. Maybe find a better spot to do shots to. So i still got alot of learning to do......didnt think otherwise though.
Anyways, thanks again :)

*off to google*

very vintage looking to me... i love these....the ir makes leaves and things just look totally different....soft and intriguing..

i like them all....

the second from the beginning and the second from the end... ;) nice shots... :thumbup:

Excellent work, I like them all. Especially Number 2

Most reactions

Back