Photos NOT OK to edit
These were from the other day.

football-8.jpg

640th 5.6 420mm Canon t2i 300 2.8 1.4x 1600iso

football-9.jpg

800th 6.3 420mm Canon t2i 300 2.8 1.4x 1600iso

football-10.jpg

640th 6.3 300mm Canon 1D 300iso

Wow, it sure is football season! Lots of football pic threads. However #1 stands out to me and a really nice photo! It may be a tad dark, but then again, since being able to see the rain makes it cooler, maybe not too dark. That angle is really great! To be able to see the QB AND his WR in the same action photo, and get the eyes like that is really amazing.

There are a lot of us here shooting football.
Our Semi-pro/adult league starts in April here. I JUST found out I'll be shooting for a team and I am excited!
last one seems to need a clarity adjustment or something. It seems a little foggy?
They are gorgeous! I DO NOT want to ever have to deal with those jerseys! That makes my head hurt thinking about it!!!

When I re-sized the last one I didn't add any sharpen to it. I was also using my old 1D which has close to 500k worth of images through it, it's a pretty tired old camera. The jerseys were the visiting team, so i won't be seeing them again, I don't mind the bright colours at night, but on the sunny days, they end up really contrasty.

A friend of mine questioned how good I would be if I wasn't using my other cameras. I use the t2i as a happy snap camera and as it's an entry level body I wanted to prove a point. I've been using it to shoot swimming and a few press conferances as well.

A friend of mine questioned how good I would be if I wasn't using my other cameras. I use the t2i as a happy snap camera and as it's an entry level body I wanted to prove a point. I've been using it to shoot swimming and a few press conferances as well.

Sorry to come off rude in the first post. I was just confused as why you would be using such nice glass on an entry level camera. I was a bit confused :scratch:

In Canada Jr football is played by kids aged 17-22. Some will be playing University football as well, it's a stepping stone to professional leagues. Many Jr players have gone on to play in the Canadian Football League.

Most reactions

Back