sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since the April challenge and voting is over now, I thought I'd share a few other versions of my blind-pull abstract. I actually liked a few of these more than the one I submitted, but I decided on that one because...no, I honestly don't remember why. :D Because I was busy and in a hurry to get something submitted, I think.

As always--C&C, general comments and witty banter are encouraged and appreciated!

1. This is the one that actually really started it--the reflections are from a pile of paper I'd set down on the windowsill.

3. Kind of an "abstract from the abstract" version:

Oh. These are pretty.:thumbup::thumbup:

Just drinkin' my coffee, trying to wade through ALL these comments... :lmao:

DEADLINE APPROACHING!! Hurry up and get your comment in because this thread will self-destruct in...10...9...

Well, no. But that would be kinda cool if we could make them do that, wouldn't it? "We're sorry, your thread just didn't elicit enough comments in the requisite period of time, so..." KA-POW!!

Hmmm...wonder if I need MORE caffeine, or less... :D

Always more. Unless you are shaking!
:lol:

I agree, with caffeine, MORE is always the better choice. As far as shaking, well I have non-essential tremors anyway, so I shake with OR without the caffeine. :lmao:

Dang, how would you know when to stop? Even though I'm the only one commenting, I've got to say I'm enjoying these every time I look at them. Is all the color really coming from paperwork? The last is my favorite.

I agree, with caffeine, MORE is always the better choice. As far as shaking, well I have non-essential tremors anyway, so I shake with OR without the caffeine. :lmao:

Dang, how would you know when to stop? Even though I'm the only one commenting, I've got to say I'm enjoying these every time I look at them. Is all the color really coming from paperwork? The last is my favorite.

When to stop? I have NO IDEA when to stop, lol!

I do kinda feel like we're having our own little private conversation here in this quite public thread--I'm kinda wondering if I accidentally threw a virtual invisibility cloak over it when I created it, and you're the only one who can see it. :D

The last one is my favorite too, and then the middle one. And yes, the reflections are all paperwork, albeit very brightly colored paperwork. Since I do all of our design stuff, I often have brightly colored bits of paper scattered about my office.

**wanders in with coffee** anyone?

Miss Sharon, you TOTALLY chose the wrong one for the challenge! I'm lovin' on the last one!

**wanders in with coffee** anyone?

Miss Sharon, you TOTALLY chose the wrong one for the challenge! I'm lovin' on the last one!

I know, right? I seriously cannot recall what I was thinking--the one I put in the challenge is actually my LEAST favorite of the ones I've processed so far. I suspect leeroix somehow snuck into my home and drugged my coffee to help ensure his second victory... :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back