more light painting

scotts2014se

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's where I'm at. I would really really like some ideas on making it better.
$church1a.jpg

not bad, but you missed the tires and the headlight/fender. I probably would have done a little on the bg as well.

not bad, but you missed the tires and the headlight/fender. I probably would have done a little on the bg as well.

Thanks Brain. I actually didn't miss those areas. What I have learned with this shoot is to take multiple shots of the same pic to make sure that you get at least one worth using. The one I did have of the fender gave it too much of an HDR feel, and while I like HDR, this isn't what I was going for. I started out with 21 shots Including the background and narrowed it down to 7. The background has its good spots, and bad spots. The spots I managed to highlight ended up being bad on this one. I did reposition the car and take another set. And I think I got some BG highlights that will work. I just have to process them, then I will get them posted. After shooting my brothers bike and getting a poster sized print, I have a lot of people wanting me to shoot their car and/or bike, so I want to be sure I am improving here. The tips and direction you pointed me in have been very helpful. Thanks again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back