What's new

More Light Trails

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nothing special tonight. I tried to capture lights with some surroundings, not much luck. The second shot is a light trail zoomer. I think maybe these turned out more abstract than anything?

1
45658858-L.jpg


2
45657020-L.jpg


3
45658854-L.jpg
 
Whoa, I love the first shot man. The sky is gorgeous, and the lights add a really unique element to it.
 
Verbal has beaten me to saying that the first is great! I really like the weak light that is left in the sky, the landscape as a silhouette only and that one long trail which illuminates the road just enough for it to become visible. That first one is ... wow!

The second looks like "oops, accident".

But I also like the graphic element of the last with light only in the centre and so much dead space in the rest of the photo. And the clou is that one stationary light almost, but only almost smack in the centre.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom