Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Sony: SRF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony: SR2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Usenet/Various Authors: PNG

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Anyway, would someone please pass the bacon?

Not until you tell use the kind of eggs you want with that BACON!!!

What about Big Waffle Stack from Jack in the Box? Did you include this one? :mrgreen:

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo.......This poll is about the kind of EGGS you would like to have with your BACON. If you would like to start your own poll about what other side dishes you like to eat with BACON then please by all means feel free to do so, but my poll is strictly limited to the kind of EGGS you like with your BACON!!!!!!!:)

Scrambled with cheese. Bacon is fine. Wheat toast, hash browns, coffee. This is Waffle House, right?

No like seriously, though. Somebody put an emulsion on some bacon. Just take a photo of the bacon pre-emulsion to cancel out later to get your image. Or leave the transparent parts as having an image of bacon behind them.

Why don't you drop the Sheldon Cooper's act and accept your are not right? Just because you are so smart about photography you have to insult my intelligence from another thread. You are proven nothing. Raw format is not superior as well as dng. Not everyone is going to convert all their raw files to dng. Just leave it that way. Anyway, would someone please pass the bacon?

Dude, as I specifically made sure to say in your thread, I am not interested in commenting anymore on which format is right for whatever usage. That was in that one thread, and it got nowhere. Done with that.

The point here is just to get more useful information about formats that is more broken down and that isn't ambiguous like the earlier poll. Since many camera companies use DNG as their RAW in camera, "RAW or DNG?" is a poor survey question, because often they are the same thing. That's all.

And I think the results of this are actually pretty cool. I had no idea, for instance, that so many people used TIFF. And this poll is also showing a closer ratio of Nikon and Canon users on here than I was previously led to believe from other sources of data. As well as a much larger variety of non-Canon/Nikon shooters than I expected.

All pretty interesting stuff IMO. Which is entirely the point of the poll. Relax.

Relax...potentially NSFW language in video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back