Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well heres some more pictures of the niece...her mom...and i loved this rose
3099940916_494e4c6e56.jpg

3099940414_b499e13b89.jpg

3099940234_9aa3a6a6a4.jpg

I like the portraits, they're great.

The rose one on your other thread was better than this one IMO.

Well, here you go: I like the rose picture HERE better than in the other with its busy background, which stayed busy despite its extreme blur. Only does this ask for a tad more contrasts, maybe this would want to be a wee bit darker, too, to bring out all the detail in the flower.

Your nice is such a cutie!
Maybe the mummy-daughter portrait is framed a bit tightly. Niece's arm got cropped off, which is a pity, must HURT ;) . But all in all they are both quite nice, and the blurred background here sure works perfectly fine. Though the incline in the first (border of dry lawn to darker background) bugs me a wee bit... But if she was on a hill...?

hmmm ok raises a question i had to chop her arm cause my son ran into the picture in the end so would u rather see her arm chopped off or the other kid in the background....u can see part of him the lil black part on the side
and yes it was a semi hill so threw that off a bit....
i tried to leave the flower lighter because the ray of sunshine....just kinda odd the way it worked out the sun was just focused on the flower right then so i just played with it a bit

Most reactions

New Topics

Back