What's new

More photos from Kristiansund

petchy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Kristiansund, Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry if I'm a bit snap-happy, I am just really enjoying getting to know my camera. Not having had a DSLR before, I am a bit overwhelmed :lol:

I want to get better though, so bring on the constructive criticism!


1pm.jpg



"After the rain"
3pm.jpg


"New meets old"
drain.jpg


"At the playground"
playground.jpg


"Abandoned?"
sykkel.jpg
 
Nice series.
I like the last one for it's al around blue, which is nicely contrasted by the orange reflectors(?).

Dani.
 
The abandoned bike is clearly the best of the series, like Dani has already said: the contrasting orange to the overall blue makes that photo.

The "new meets old" is well spotted, but there's only so little "new" to be seen that it might too easily get overlooked. But that'd be a good candidate for our "Rust"-theme in the Photo Themes. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom