More random garden pics

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The dandelions are changing (sniff-sniff :(...)

2883d28c.jpg

Soon last year's flowers will fall off of this tree (I can't find its name in English), since the new leaves are already pushing through:

Essigbaum_alteBlteNeueBltter.jpg

A very interesting fruit tree is the quince tree because it first produces new leaves and only afterwards its flowers (apple and cherry trees go the other way round):

Quittenblte.jpg

(Yes, I know about the cropped bottom leaf and am angry enough with myself about this fault...)

Can you tell what kind of weather we've had of late?

Thank you so much, Beginning. And thank your for your comment :) Makes me happy to find people commenting on my photos, you know. (I guess I am the only one here who gets happy about that.... OR NOT?????)

very nice lafoto! #1 is very sharp!and love the raindrops on #3 looks like you are having similar weather to us, but it just shows it's not always a bad thing.

LaFoto, I love number three. Never mind the cropping, its beautifully crisp and clear, I love it. I might add, ask me if I am glad the dandelions are leaving. I am.

cool
i like #3
thanks borther for this great pix

Nice, LaFoto. The dandelion is my favorite. I keep trying to get a shot like that, but I just can't get it right. What was your aperture?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back