Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
any advice on these??

PB174345.jpg

PB174350.jpg

PB174361.jpg

PB174359.jpg

i like one two and 3.

Out of the 4, I like #3 the best. It is a neat picture.

yeah the head cutoff is there, but that kids face is priceless hahaha, i like all of em!

you cut off his head again in #1
thanks for pointing that out again.. i happen to like that pose, his head slightly cut off does not bother me. i think that their are mixed opinions on that, and obviously it bothers you more than me.. i am looking more for ways to improve on lighting and settings on my camera mostly, so if you happen to have any advice in those areas, that would be more helpful. thanks

these are great :)

#1 is adorable and I really like the background in 2.

I love the 2nd one. The natural scenery & light are beautiful. I like that you have the boys to one side rather than in the middle. Nice job!

I like them all, but especially number 3 with them looking out into the field (into the unknown).

Love the expressions on #1. The little guy readies himself for the loogie that is surely coming. :lol: The head being cutoff is a non-issue for me in this photo.

I think the background being in focus is distracting in #2, it just seems "busy". Shooting wide open or stopped down slightly may have been a better choice to make them "pop". Also, standing in the sunlit patch has blown out some of your highlights.

#3 is good, but I would think that some fill flash may have brought out more detail in the shadowed bottom. I would also remove the tree that's growing out of little guys' head.

I'm not sure if the tilt was purposeful or not on #4, but it isn't working for me. I'm a fan of seeing water fall vertically when viewed from an angle as this. I also feel his eyes are slitted too much..... another fraction of a second may had better results. Looks like an interesting spot though. Anything from a wider perspective?

All in all, nice shots.

Most reactions

Back