What's new

More Scanner Photography!

hey laFoto, did you ever try it out yourself? i'd love to see some of your scans!
 
I copied my butt once while I was an undergrad. I lost the copy. Sorry guys, I would have shared.:sexywink:
 
Something just tells me that I am kind of glad you lost that particular copy, Stretch :scratch: - I can't quite tell, why ............... !?!??!

And hey, I did test this out two nights ago, indeed, Shorty.
The funniest one, though, Sabine pushing her nose onto the glass and going all crosseyed through the scanning process, had a very short life only, she was not willing to stay on for the "accept"-process. :( What a pity, when the scan first showed up, I had to laugh so hard, I had tears stream out of my eyes! But --- she was only willing to go through the first stage, and no more. Alas...!

I'll show you what I did in the end in a thread of its own, ok?
 
sounds good!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom