What's new

More shots from Toronto, Street life/Distillery District etc...

Seven7109

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went back downtown with a friend and took some more pictures :)

DSC01966.jpg


DSC01947.jpg


DSC02143.jpg


DSC02139.jpg


DSC02163.jpg


DSC01952.jpg


DSC02109.jpg


DSC01940.jpg


DSC02222.jpg


DSC02217.jpg


DSC02214.jpg


DSC02219.jpg


DSC02169.jpg


There are more on my blog, I hope you like them :)

Thanks for looking.
 
other than the focus on #11(?) I love all of these! Makes me wish I had gone with you!
 
I love the table shots even though the second table shot is a little too chaotic for me and I wonder if a slight angle on the last one (tables) might be nice.

The second one of the lady sleeping with the bicycle riding by is really good . Kind of speaks to the way the homeless are basically just ignored.
 
A.K.A. Dick Thanks, yeah she was right beside the road and by the stoplights in a pretty busy intersection ( I was across the road on the other side ) I had to quickly take the shot before cars/streetcars covered her.

OLYMPUS8MP thanks :) what is DOF ?

crownlaurel Thank you :) It is very sad to see how the homeless are ignored :( The man with the dogs broke my heart and I helped him out a bit after talking with him.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom