What's new

More Stars, please

Double H

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
550
Reaction score
24
Location
Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Decided to take advantage of clear skies this morning.
Shot with my new Sigma 15-30mm. :D Any thoughts appreciated.

1.
star_barn-10.jpg


2.
star_barn-4.jpg


3.
star_barn-6.jpg


4.
star_barn-8.jpg


5.
star_barn-3.jpg


6.
star_barn-2.jpg
 
First is my fav. Exposure, composition all look great on these.
 
5 is definately my favorite ... 2 is nice too.. I would have taken out the snow at the bottom part tho!

Great shots!
 
Thanks all. After having a few days to look at these, I have cropped a few down. I got rid of the small building on the right on many of the shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom