more Street Photography - CC

SwissJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Forum,
This is a continuation of my journey into Street Photography. Just to give some background, I got some great tips in my previous 2 threads which are located here (http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...oto-gallery/202550-street-photography-cc.html)
and here (http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...m-photo-gallery/203109-more-street-shots.html)
I'm looking for some more serious criticism here. Please C&C.

4659777815_70459de5ae_b.jpg

4654787625_249e05f39b_b.jpg

first one the first thing that came to mind was "your position has been compromised!" now to make it look like your just fiddling with your camera :p

wow dude great pics this is something i really would like to try but i feel i need a long lense haha

I don't like sepia, but that is me.
I also do not like the distractions from the reflections in the windows.

I like this moment, I think you did a good job here, maybe just the bottom righthand corner... I do not mind the reflections in the window on this shot.

Do you have a photo of him and the painting?

love the second one, seems you captured the realism very poignantly there

both are WOW
in no1 i like the reflections and the way the entrance made a frame for your subject.

first one the first thing that came to mind was "your position has been compromised!" now to make it look like your just fiddling with your camera :p

wow dude great pics this is something i really would like to try but i feel i need a long lense haha
I used to do the fiddling with the camera thing, but I gave up on it, cause it just makes you look creepy and suspicious.
Check out the original thread I reference in the 1st post. Cloudwalker and Bigtwinky give some great advice on working to get over the comfort thing if that's your concern.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Good work!
Glad you like it.

#1 ROFL her face is hella funny!
The face is great.

I don't like sepia, but that is me.
I also do not like the distractions from the reflections in the windows.

I like this moment, I think you did a good job here, maybe just the bottom righthand corner... I do not mind the reflections in the window on this shot.

Do you have a photo of him and the painting?
Do you not like sepia in general, or just not on this image? I debated whether to convert or or not. The b&w just seemed to cold to me.

About the reflections... I like the shot because of the reflections. They give some kind of context of the street she's looking out onto... and I really really wanted that woman's face reflecting in the glass panel. Then all I had to do was wait till the real woman looked out at me.

About the painting... I tried to get something with the painting, but I couldn't compose anything I liked, so I let it go. It could have been interesting though.

love the second one, seems you captured the realism very poignantly there
Thanks. Having a good subject with various textures helps... leathery pants, patterned shirt, brick wall, reflective glass, and of course skin.

both are WOW
in no1 i like the reflections and the way the entrance made a frame for your subject.
Thanks. I'm trying to make it a point to look out for naturally occurring frames.

Most reactions

Back