More VT foliage

Very nice mood in all these. #9 I think is a very interesting. I could see other possibilities with that tree

Thank you. Yes the tree in #9 is definitely going to be used for a Milky Way foreground next year! We checked and it should line up for March while it’s still bare.

A BEAUTIFUL SET OF LANDSCAPES. NICE WORK !

Cheers,
Mike ☘️

Ok, I see your friend in #10, bottom right. My absolute favorite is #6, but I really like them all. Hopefully next year I can venture somewhere north of the Texas gulf coast and see some fall colors. We were in Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and New York in the fall of 2009. On our way home we spotted some nice areas in Pennsylvania and Virginia.

Ok, I see your friend in #10, bottom right. My absolute favorite is #6, but I really like them all. Hopefully next year I can venture somewhere north of the Texas gulf coast and see some fall colors. We were in Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and New York in the fall of 2009. On our way home we spotted some nice areas in Pennsylvania and Virginia.

Good spotting!

#5! Has it all. Great autumn colors, reflections and fabulous sky!! I miss VT. autumn. Went to college in NE Kingdom of VT. / Lyndon State College and grew in CT.

#5! Has it all. Great autumn colors, reflections and fabulous sky!! I miss VT. autumn. Went to college in NE Kingdom of VT. / Lyndon State College and grew in CT.

thanks!

Very Nice. You should do a water color edit on one or two of them. And have them printed on canvas prints

interesting idea. I dabble in watercolors and may try to actually paint a few of them

Very beautiful images Sharon!

thanks John!

Most reactions

Back