DavefromCt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 26, 2011 Messages 305 Reaction score 172 Location North East Connecticut Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2014 #1 Had to risk life and limb to get this shot. My neighbor downstairs isn't friendly at all so I had to climb out onto the roof to get the shot at 500mm. I have a Sigma 50-500mm lens and Sony a7r camera. Attachments morning glory.webp 320.7 KB · Views: 115
Had to risk life and limb to get this shot. My neighbor downstairs isn't friendly at all so I had to climb out onto the roof to get the shot at 500mm. I have a Sigma 50-500mm lens and Sony a7r camera.
Rick50 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 3,188 Reaction score 1,110 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2014 #2 Came out well. I'm a little surprised you got as good of depth of field as you did.
Tight Knot No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 30, 2010 Messages 1,398 Reaction score 159 Location Boca Raton, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2014 #3 Very nicely done, try remove some of the noise that appears on full resolution.
kdthomas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 9, 2014 Messages 1,117 Reaction score 474 Location Denton, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2014 #4 I really like the way it pops out from the green BG.