What's new

Morning Traffic

jon_k

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Location
North Richland Hills (Ft. Worth suburb) TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Curious as to what C&C I'll get from these photos.

I took a few of these shots during sunrise with morning traffic.

#1 has bad shadows.
#2 has a sky that is boring, and I showed too much of it.

Curious what others think here.

1.640.jpeg

2.640.jpeg


I also took a shot at the sunrise, however the sky overexposed and the freeway wasn't exposed much at all. I'm curious as to what could have been done to better balance the exposure. (I'm aware of the powerlines here. I'm just experimenting with the sunrise right here.) Do I need a polarizing filter, or a filter that has a gradient that removes f/stops from the top?)
screwed.640.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom