JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Yet another try at one of my sunrise shots in the early Panama morning.
I hope it is somewhat soothing to look at.
I'm not much good at giving good critique or anything, but I can tell you that I really like this photo
it makes me feel as if I'm the one standing there looking out at the ocean
great work!
Thank you very much Liz:
I do not have many nice shots to post but I liked that one. It pays to go on vacation every once in a while.
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.