Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2012 #1 C&C please Regards #1 #2
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Is the first one OOF? what about the second one..... i dream a house with such a wall....
E echoyjeff222 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 27, 2010 Messages 645 Reaction score 140 Location WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2012 #3 I like the second one more -- there's actually some sort interesting pattern around the bricks. The first one just looks ... like moss. Garbled and gross. Can you help me with my photo too? I need critique!
I like the second one more -- there's actually some sort interesting pattern around the bricks. The first one just looks ... like moss. Garbled and gross. Can you help me with my photo too? I need critique!
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Why not??? I am gladly doing that ...my only limitation is that i don't have freedom to work outside "General GallerY' (victim of time ) Regards
Why not??? I am gladly doing that ...my only limitation is that i don't have freedom to work outside "General GallerY' (victim of time ) Regards