kevinglover
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 20, 2012
- Messages
- 46
- Reaction score
- 3
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,
I thought I had a neat idea with this shot but I couldn't make it happen. There's this neat old truck on campus that's covered with bright orange rust, and moss growing on some of the rust patches.
I've attached the original (first) and my edit (second). The edit was designed to make the colors and moss pop, but I wasn't sure how much I liked the event. I'm demo'ing Lightroom so this is also me experimenting with the programming.
Anyway, I'd love to hear what you guys think, and if you can do something cooler with the original in Lightroom, please go ahead.
Thanks!
Kevin
Original (1)

Edit (2)

I thought I had a neat idea with this shot but I couldn't make it happen. There's this neat old truck on campus that's covered with bright orange rust, and moss growing on some of the rust patches.
I've attached the original (first) and my edit (second). The edit was designed to make the colors and moss pop, but I wasn't sure how much I liked the event. I'm demo'ing Lightroom so this is also me experimenting with the programming.
Anyway, I'd love to hear what you guys think, and if you can do something cooler with the original in Lightroom, please go ahead.
Thanks!
Kevin
Original (1)

Edit (2)
