What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

Thank you. The biggest problem isn't really finding the cars, but finding a car with an owner who isn't compleatly lazy and will come to a shoot :)

audis304w.jpg
 
Got up before everyone else today. Well, that was what it felt like at 06:45 in the morning on a sunday. Goal: to photograph an audi a8 sitting on 22"'s. Sadly, I have a lot to do today, so this teaser is the only picture I had the time to edit together (real quick and dirty)

audia801w.jpg
 
Got up before everyone else today. Well, that was what it felt like at 06:45 in the morning on a sunday. Goal: to photograph an audi a8 sitting on 22"'s. Sadly, I have a lot to do today, so this teaser is the only picture I had the time to edit together (real quick and dirty)

audia801w.jpg

Your probably sick of hearing this but I really love your work. :thumbup:
 
Awesome awesome stuff....

On average how long do you spend PP on each photo?

I am feeling quite depressed at my own lack of skill after looking at these.
 
Thank you. On average, I'd say it's about 3-4 hours.
 
As many have said, stunning work and my fave car is the 55' Chevy :D......on another site I visit, a photographer was talking about how proud he was of not using photoshop in car shoots. His attitude was as if he's offering something special and displaying according to him, that good photography doesn't need photoshop. Your work to me demonstrates that starting with good photos and then editing in your own style also offers something special. I don't undersatnd why some photographers have negative attitudes to manipulated images.....it's a bit like religeous dogma really.
 
Thanks. I've seen some people have a lot against photoshop, but for many I think it boils down to envy because they don't know how to use it. They've been doing photography for years, using all kinds of anchient techniques to make it look good. Then some total a-hole shows up with less experience but produces better results because he has learned how to use photoshop. I can see how that rubs a lot of people the wrong way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom