What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

Thanks, all of you. It's nice to hear that it's beeing appriciated. I picked up some goodies from canon norway today, that I'm going to borrow for 11 days, so hopefully the weather will cooperate a bit so I'll get to go out and use it:

canongear.jpg


5D MKII + 35mm f1.4 + 85mm f1.2 + 70-200 f2.8 IS II. Looking forward to using it!
 
:drool: 5d mkII ... and some really good glass there too!! I look forward to seeing the photos you capture with this equipment!
 
It's a nice camera, and some sick glass :D I spent years shooting with canon gear before I went over to Nikon, so it feels a bit like "coming home" to use the canon gear again.

Went over to my mom and took a picture of her dog. He wasn't too keen on beeing a model...

5D MKII + 85mm f1.2 / ISO 800

timmy.jpg
 
That's an awesome shot! DOF is SICK on the 85 1.2 and at 800 ISO. SIIICK!!
 
Thanks. Yeah, the 85 is a beauty. Don't know if I can continue using nikon gear, knowing that canon has this lens.

5D MKII + 70-200 F2.8 IS II / ISO 200 / F5.6 @ 200mm

clouds.jpg
 
5D MKII + 35mm F1.4 @ F1.4 / ISO 1000 (!)

flymuseet01.jpg


100% crop straight out of the camera:

flymuseet01crop.jpg
 
Do you have any Nikon gear for sale? Let me know what you have!
 
DEEKIM: Thanks. The noise is very well controlled by the camera. To be 21 megapixels, it's really good.

EDOUBLE: Unless you live around Oslo, in norway, it really doesn't matter ;)
 
5D MKII + 35mm f1.4 @ f1.4 / ISO 400

35mmflower.jpg


5D MKII + 35mm f1.4 @ f1.4 / ISO 1000 (3 images stiched together to make a panorama)

flymuseet03.jpg
 
I finally (!) got a girl to agree to let me try out some portrait photography. It was a bit ackward since she's not used to this, and it was my first time aswell - but I think it worked out in the end.

5D MKII + 85mm f1.2 all of them:

jean1-1.jpg


jean2-1.jpg


jean3.jpg


jean4.jpg


jean5.jpg


jean6.jpg
 
Just finished reading this entire thread. One word...amazing!
I'm just starting out in photography and your pictures are a real inspiration.
Keep 'em coming!
 
mar1u5.. those portraits are HOT!! That 85 is a beast!!
 
DODGE1: Thanks!

BIGBOI3: Thank you. Seeing as it's my first time doing portraits, I'm kinda pleased myself :) And, yes, I need the 85 f1.2 now :-( It's so damn expencive... (and a 5D MKII....)

Last picture of her:

jean7.jpg
 
Aaawh, who's feeling like sunshine and wants a kiss today?

pus03b.jpg


NOT you, ok....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom