But, I separate processing skills and photography skills as two different things. We have to be able to account for all the photographers that came before all of us, years ago before PS, or computers, or digital existed and they, through use of nothing but photography equipment managed incredible work.
To me, enhancing a photo by bumping up saturation, sharpening or what you'd probably consider the mundane processing is worlds apart from masking in a completely different sky that was not part of the original photo, or "hand drawing" a new background, or the like. To me, when you add major elements to the original that were never part of the photo that's when it starts to be less about photography and more about creating art.
PS is a very powerful tool and in the hands of someone skilled they could completely create a "photo" without ever touching a camera. I'm NOT saying that you do, but it can be done.
Someone could be a great photographer and a lousy photoshopper, or they could be a lousy photographer and a great photoshopper, or great at both. I do think you are very good at both. In my opinion, a lot of your car photos lean more toward creations, which definitely showcases your photoshopping skills, but the photos of the headphones are the opposite. Those are great photos. Did you process them in PS, I'm sure you did, but (unless you've totally fooled us) those were more about enhancement than complete creation of something different than what you shot.
I hope that makes sense and I hope you don't take it the wrong way. Again, I really do like your work and look forward to seeing more of it.
Well, let me give you my last 2 cents before we leave the discussion
Before photoshop you had different type films and chemicals in darkrooms to enhance images. Post processing isn't something that came about with photoshop or the digital age.
As far as how you differentiate between "photography" and "creating art", I agree with you. But by that definition, I'm a photographer to you

Almost none of my images have stuff added to them: it's almost always just what was there, but enhanced. So I think we agree about what is photography, and what is a "creation". It's just that you probably think I do more stuff to my picures than I actually do (?) I can do a
quick walkthrough of the images on my webpage and mention those who are more than just color/contrast/exposure (or just blacked out part of the image - I.e: simple things):
Marius Aasheim
nothing added to any photos
Marius Aasheim
image 2 (from the top): the background has been mirrored and then blended with parts of what was there because one side wasn't nice at all.
image 5: hand drawn background, skies are a patchwork of two or three different pictures I took
Marius Aasheim
image 1: flames from 3 images blended into the image you're seeing (we couldn't light everything on fire at the same time)
image 9: mirrored and edited background
Marius Aasheim
image 10: the original image was cut in half and mirrored (top/bottom)
Marius Aasheim
image 5: image rotated 90 degrees and then mirrored.
last image: cut in half down the middle and mirrored (and it's a paprika for those who're curious

)
Marius Aasheim
nothing added
Marius Aasheim
nothing added
Marius Aasheim
the next to last image: I think the lensflare was added
the last image: the sun was added
Marius Aasheim
image 10: the background is edited a lot, chopped up and some stuff to remove a lot of people who where in the way.
Marius Aasheim
image 3: I think the original image had some cars parked in the background that I removed.
Marius Aasheim
nothing added
Marius Aasheim
nothing added
Marius Aasheim
nothing added
Marius Aasheim
nothing added
Marius Aasheim
image 1: slight flare added
image 4 (the diablo): the sky is a picture i took at home
eventgatebil
some flare added to a few pictures.
I might have missed a thing or two because I just skimmed through everything quickly, but I think I caught most of it.