Here's the thing - and I'm going to be a bit blunt about this (and generalize a LOT

)- there are generally two kinds of people taking pictures: those who do a bit of post processing with photoshop - and then there's those who don't know how to use photoshop and complain about the pictures from those who do, all while letting their camera do their post processing for them on their JPEG's - or excusing themselves by saying "oh well, I just adjust saturation and contrast in lightroom so my pictures are real".
If you only shoot RAW and add nothing to your images, I'll be very
very surprised. Because that's an honest image. An honest very
very booring image.
And I'm not trying to be an a-hole about this, it's just that what you're saying has been said so many times before. And it's always by some one who does "a bit" of post processing, or shoots jpegs, and says in a round about way that people like me, who have learned a bit more post processing than they themselves have, suddenly arn't photographers because we "create" images. As if we can magically take a turd and polish it into gold. And that is irritating because it's just wrong. Do I enhance my images with post processing? Sure, just like you do - and 99.99% of everyone else does, either in-camera or slight adjustments in programs like lightroom. But just because I've spent years improving my post processing, I'm suddenly not a photographer. Because I know more post processing than you do, and that makes me not a photographer because I cross that line where your knowledge of post processing ends.
See what I'm getting at here? I know emotions is kinda hard trying to convey over the internet, so let me say this so there's no needless internet rage about this: I'm not mad, and I don't try to talk down to you or be an a-hole about this. I'm just trying to make a point from my side of the table. If you feel offended, that's not my intention what so ever.