What's new

Mother with Her Newborns

vtf

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
2,125
Reaction score
242
Location
kansas city
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Imagine taking care of these kids. Comment if you like, Im just adding my baby pictures to the mix.
No harm came to the critters in the making of this photo.:lol:
Its-a-jumper.jpg
 
I'm not normally too creeped out by spiders pictures, but EWWWWWWW!!! I'd need a really really long lens to get a picture like that one.:lol:
 
My lens was about 2 inches from her.
 
If this is a spider native to your area you should move. Also I think the web should be more in focus. The lines of the web should be sharp.
 
If this is a spider native to your area you should move. Also I think the web should be more in focus. The lines of the web should be sharp.

I think a flash would've help but was afraid of blowing out the white webbing with my on-board. 2 extremes here, the white webbing and the black spider hair, tricky for me to expose at this point, still working on it. She does have other egg sacks, a very busy momma. The lettering seems clear and in focus tho.
BTW this spider is only an inch long.
 
Holy snikeys! That's a very rare shot. Great capture!
 
Putting all the spookiness asider, this is not a bad shot.
 
EW! Warning next time please, I almost threw up on my keyboard.
 
Good capture. It looks like the Mother is doing good keeping them close, all that webbing must keep 'em put!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom