What's new

Motherhood

Monica Fermin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I noticed quite a few views, but no comments. I'm new to photography and forums. I'd really like to hear your c&c. ~Thanks!



One of the Mommy-to-be's favorite shots.

042-2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like the concept and realisation very much. The only thing I don't care for is the square format, but that's just me.

The image looks a tad overexposed in one of my monitors and just perfect in the other. That, or maybe it's just me wanting to see this image a tad darker :)
 
Thank you so much!

I do have another shot. I have a very hard time with the B&W. I just made this a little darker, but maybe too dark?

049-1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom