Motion in the highway and the football pitch

TiCoyote

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#1 Would have liked to have used a faster shutter and froze the action better. Too much blur?

3591268320_9a8c0ec0fa_b.jpg

This one looks like it has a bit of camera shake from the slow exposure time. It's taken through a fence, so tripod wasn't an option. I like the contrast of the streaks with the vertical lines of the lampposts.
3591268002_e3f70a32aa_b.jpg

I used a fake tilt shift on this one. I use PhotoScape. It's not the best, but it has some good features.
3590460115_157403a432_b.jpg

1. The shutter speed was too slow for this to catch. Sometimes with motion shots a very small amount of blur is permissible, sometimes even desired. But I mean a very small amount. I would try using a faster shutter speed next time. But also, I would suggest trying to get closer. In this shot, even if the player's motion were stopped, it wouldn't make for a very interesting composure. There's simply too many other things in the picture that don't matter.

2. I really like this, actually. It might be the subtle blue-green tint, but I like looking at this one. I think the motion of the cars is a great touch. In the future, I would avoid cutting details at critical spots though. In this instance, I'm talking about the light pole on the left. It's cut just before the actual lights, which I find kind of distracting. In the future, I would either cut earlier, so that it's just a pole, or later so that we see the lights also.

3. It took me a second to get what you'd done here. I think that with more careful attention, this could really be an awesome idea. It really has the appearance of being a model at first, but the flaws are quickly spotted. But you know, even without this effect, I think the picture may be worth looking at.

Good job on these!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back