zoe08 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 19, 2005 Messages 70 Reaction score 0 Location TX Nov 3, 2005 #1 In my photo1 class our last assignment was over motion....these are some of the better pictures.... this one is one of my attempts at panning stop action of the water and this one I think is my favorite
In my photo1 class our last assignment was over motion....these are some of the better pictures.... this one is one of my attempts at panning stop action of the water and this one I think is my favorite
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2005 #2 Cool shots. All three are well done. Welcome to the forum BTW
terri40 11 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,815 Reaction score 9,608 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #3 The assignments are still the same, I see. From the looks of these, you're catching on nicely. Good job on everything. Welcome to TPF!
The assignments are still the same, I see. From the looks of these, you're catching on nicely. Good job on everything. Welcome to TPF!
Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 21, 2004 Messages 9,468 Reaction score 106 Location TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2005 #4 Welcome to TPF! These are all very nice, but the last is my favorite!
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 3, 2005 #5 Welcome again Kalee. I love the last shot, and the second one is really cool as well! It seems to need a little something...some photoshopping would probably make it perfect. But I just love all the individual droplets of water! Well done. =)
Welcome again Kalee. I love the last shot, and the second one is really cool as well! It seems to need a little something...some photoshopping would probably make it perfect. But I just love all the individual droplets of water! Well done. =)
Sand_On_The_Breeze TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2004 Messages 196 Reaction score 2 Location Ontario Nov 3, 2005 #6 Nice series. I like all of them, but the last one is my favourite too.
M mcb TPF Noob! Joined Jul 20, 2005 Messages 26 Reaction score 1 Location San Francisco, CA Nov 3, 2005 #7 the third one is really nice.
zoe08 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 19, 2005 Messages 70 Reaction score 0 Location TX Nov 3, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks everyone!!
W westman TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2004 Messages 341 Reaction score 0 Nov 4, 2005 #9 really like last one nice sunset colours and good use of slow shutter speed
jstuedle No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 30, 2005 Messages 4,889 Reaction score 18 Location S.E. Indiana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 4, 2005 #10 All are nice, the third I will have to agree is my fav.