Motocross Photos C&C

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I took these photos last summer, however I never got around to editing them and eventually forgot about them. Just cleaned out my computer and found them, so I edited them because I thought they had some potential. What do you guys think?

1.)
1211148298_AyWQH-L-1.jpg

2.)
1211148389_p8xZv-L-1.jpg

3.)
1211160392_nNkKQ-L-1.jpg

4.)
1211161140_NGYTu-L-1.jpg

5.)
1211161511_NsX5g-L-1.jpg

6.)
1211159673_ViZMU-L-1.jpg

Which one(s) do you like best? Why?

Oh, and if you have a calibrated monitor, how do my photos look on it? Any color casts? Too dark or bright? I don't have a calibrator yet, just did it by eye pretty much using the software that came with the monitor...

I like the first one best, mainly for the curved lines in the dirt and how I can't tell exactly how the terrain is. I looked at that image the longest.

Runners up are 6, 3, and 4. In that order.

Thanks man, that's what I'm thinking too. I might like 6 better than 1, but I'm not sure. It's close.

Bump... since I posted in the middle of the night and nobody saw it lol

If your watermark was any larger it would be bigger than your photos...

I'm working on a new one, however it's not going to be any smaller. If I go any smaller, people will steal the photos and not care that the watermark is there because it's so small... it's happened before. They aren't stopping you from seeing any parts of the photo that matter to potential clients

When they order prints or downloads, its removed obviously. Compared to others I've seen its not bad, I know photogs that tile their name across the whole photo. Check this guy out: click here.

watermark way too distracting. I hate watermarked photos. maybe just bring the opacity down a little so they aren't so distracting would be nice. If people want to steal your photos they will regardless, it sucks but its a part of the business. how hard would it be to crop off the watermark or just clone it out? pretty easy. nice photos though

I like the last one the best. Not a fan of the portrait framed ones for motor cross though.

If your that worried about people stealing your images then I would put the watermark through the centre of the image at a lower opacity.

Cheers, from Australia :)

I like #6. The timing of this shot (the rider coming out of the corner). I also like the position you where in when you took the shot.

Most reactions

Back