A Adam934MX TPF Noob! Joined Jan 11, 2008 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Apr 27, 2008 #1 I took a day off of taking pictures to ride some motocross.. My dad got this shot of me full auto on my D80.. I was pretty impressed! :mrgreen:
I took a day off of taking pictures to ride some motocross.. My dad got this shot of me full auto on my D80.. I was pretty impressed! :mrgreen:
JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 27, 2008 Banned #2 Great shot Love how you can see your eyes
HoboSyke No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 8, 2005 Messages 1,051 Reaction score 7 Location Sydney - Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 27, 2008 #3 Good shot, did you desaturate the background at all, or did it come out like that?
SpaceNut TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 857 Reaction score 1 Location Bradley, IL Apr 27, 2008 #4 He did a pretty good job for you!
DadeCountyAnthony TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2008 #5 Great shot :thumbup:
im_trying11 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 27, 2008 Messages 164 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2008 #6 nice shot what bike?? tell your dad good aim
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2008 #7 Nice shot, my dad's surprisingly pretty good at photography too whenever he gets his hands on my camera, even though he uses auto mode as well. I'm guessing that's a YZ 125 or 250? Nice bike.
Nice shot, my dad's surprisingly pretty good at photography too whenever he gets his hands on my camera, even though he uses auto mode as well. I'm guessing that's a YZ 125 or 250? Nice bike.