What's new

Motor-Cyclist

Fred Berg

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
748
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
imm020_16A.jpg
 
Woah! It's still distracting though;)

Lol.

Recently I showed a photo I took of a church with a cornfield in the foreground to a colleague who is herself a very keen (digital) photographer. The landscape was undulating and the church was in a hollow at one end of a tree line. Her first question was if I had tilted the horizon on purpose because she found it irritating. When I explained to her that, in fact, that's how the lie of the land was, she turned the photo through 90° to check that the church tower and trees were indeed straight. Digitally deluded - perhaps I should have straightened nature out a bit in PhotoShop first!
 
I like the shot but would like to see more of the bike who's tank is reflecting. Looks to be quite a nice antique?
 
I like the shot but would like to see more of the bike who's tank is reflecting. Looks to be quite a nice antique?

Thanks. I was a little limited on options this time since, on the one hand, there was a car parked a little way behind the bike which would have been very distracting if I'd taken any shots from the front, and, on the other, there was an older lady who was very interested in the bike and what I was doing standing to my left talking to me, and whose reflection was in the tank. I couldn't very well say to her Listen love, b*gger off would you? Can't you see I'm trying to take a photo?! I mean, although I've lived here for the best part of a decade, I have no idea what the German for b*gger off is. Still, the bike is there most fridays so it's one for another try in the future.

I too have the same feeling as Trever

Regards :D

Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom