motorcycle pp

lunaaa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these shots of my boyfriend's motorcycle,and i was wondering what post processing can be done to them? any ideas?

100_0768.jpg

100_0765.jpg

100_0749.jpg

100_0748.jpg

every photo is harshly over exposed. No PP is going to bring back what is not there. Reshoot in better light would be my only suggestion.

p!nK

I agree that they are overexposed. Also, I would choose the backgrounds more carefully, or use a wider DOF ( harder to do in such harsh light, but you could use an ND filter to cut down on some light also ) to blur the background.

No offense, but PP cannot help these photos.

You cut off the handlebars in #1 for christ's sake.

Go take some properly exposed photos and bring them back here, and I'll see what I can do to help you. thx.

Overexposed has already been mentioned, but the backgrounds are really distracting. I'd find a large lawn or empty parking lot to re-shoot and then throw the backgrounds out of focus.

Go take some properly exposed photos and bring them back here, and I'll see what I can do to help you. thx.

You *really* need to stop being a douche to every member of this forum.

To OP: Definitely overexposed, but probably because the auto-exposure put you there. If you're not using Manual mode I'd suggest doing that a dropping it a few clicks underexposed to even it out.

PP could fix most of it (as KmH has shown) but some can only be fixed with proper exposure from the camera.

Also: KmH, could you never change your icon again =P threw me off

You *really* need to stop being a douche to every member of this forum.

To OP: Definitely overexposed, but probably because the auto-exposure put you there. If you're not using Manual mode I'd suggest doing that a dropping it a few clicks underexposed to even it out.

PP could fix most of it (as KmH has shown) but some can only be fixed with proper exposure from the camera.

Also: KmH, could you never change your icon again =P threw me off
Change is a property of time and the arrow of time only points forward.

Just add Vicelord to your IGNORE LIST. Works for me! :thumbup:

this has been taken by kodak cybershot digital camera so i'm sorry everyone but all the photos are taken auto because i cant control them manually in this camera and i know they are WAY over exposed so i was wondering can they be fixed in pp

i love what you did to it,how did you do it? sorry if i seem silly but i'm very poor in pp

I think you did great KmH on the PP.

I don't know if you have one, but a tripod with a remote fire could help on removing you from the reflection. I can see your purple shirt in reflection.
BTW, really like the idea you were going for here!

Also as another stated already, shoot in a more open area with less business in the background and reflections.

I don't know if you have one, but a tripod with a remote fire could help on removing you from the reflection. I can see your purple shirt in reflection.
BTW, really like the idea you were going for here!

Also as another stated already, shoot in a more open area with less business in the background and reflections.

Thanks and yeah i think the bakground doesnt go at all with the photos next time i'll choose somewhere more exciting,i dont have a tripod actually i dont have a dslr yet lol but i'm working on it.

If you don't have a remote, you can also
use the timer on the camera. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back