quinte No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 23, 2010 Messages 231 Reaction score 63 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 20, 2011 #1 I took this in Hot Springs, AR. Chrome on tank with bolt heads and reflections kinda resembled an ape face to me.
I took this in Hot Springs, AR. Chrome on tank with bolt heads and reflections kinda resembled an ape face to me.
quinte No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 23, 2010 Messages 231 Reaction score 63 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 20, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Sorry, I forgot to link pic.
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 20, 2011 #3 nah.. its a duck....
F Fishpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2010 Messages 198 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2011 #4 Frankenstein's monster.
bogeyguy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 6, 2011 Messages 1,064 Reaction score 157 Location Pittsburgh, Pa. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2011 #5 Someone erased my nose and mouth!.
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2011 #6 I think that image is awesome. Facial features are minimal, and it still conveys an expression. I like it too, because it is straddling the line between photograph, and graphic art.
I think that image is awesome. Facial features are minimal, and it still conveys an expression. I like it too, because it is straddling the line between photograph, and graphic art.