Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2008 #1 I was passed by a group of bikers on the high way and tried to snap a couple shots with my 55-200mm VR. I though this one turned out alright
I was passed by a group of bikers on the high way and tried to snap a couple shots with my 55-200mm VR. I though this one turned out alright
PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2008 #2 Only because it's a Harley!:lmao:
Paul M TPF Noob! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 212 Reaction score 0 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 1, 2008 #3 Nice shot and framing Coldow91 PNA said: Only because it's a Harley!:lmao: Click to expand... Thats funny! Here's a shot of mine:
Nice shot and framing Coldow91 PNA said: Only because it's a Harley!:lmao: Click to expand... Thats funny! Here's a shot of mine:
MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 1, 2008 #4 Cool shot! Thanks for sharing your photo.
PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2008 #5 Paul M........Very nice, my neighbor has 2, fat boy and road king. I'm looking to buy this falll.