MOTW is..... Ajay

You have a picture of a tornado!!!!!! :hug::

can you get your tornado to turn really fast and pick up some dirt for me?

And if you do... take a picture...

omg. i just saw that youve beaten my high score ashley!!! do i even need to call you a jerk? :roll:

What is your score in bowling-buddies?

The current tpf bowling buddies standings are:

lostprophet: 300
me: 258
spiffybeth: 246
tangerini: 167
ockie: 155

can you get your tornado to turn really fast and pick up some dirt for me?

And if you do... take a picture...

I can actually get a tornado to turn really fast and pick up dirt for you, but I'm not going to. :greenpbl:

spiffybeth said:
omg. i just saw that youve beaten my high score ashley!!! do i even need to call you a jerk? :roll:

If you do, you'll make me cry. I don't handle meanness well. :(

Can we see your fav pic of yourself and your fav pic from your wedding? (assuming they are different)

Why do you move house so often?

Can we see your fav holiday photo?

Andy

motw_8.jpg

That look obscenely healthy

Where's that Lynchburg photo you promised?

I'm supposed to be studying, but can't really summon the enthusiasm. What should I do?

Also planning on Anty seeing my post for lp and threatening my life.
Uh oh! Was away from a computer most of yesterday, so haven't yet seen what this refers to!! And now that I know you don't handle meanness well, I'm torn as to how to punish you when I find out! Perhaps a vigorous flippering from an angry penguin?

It is about twice the size of the coffee cup. Here, have a picture...
LP is gonna loooooove this.
My penguin tea timer and my penguin coffee mug.
motw_4.jpg
Ooo ooo ooo, just saw this!!! Love it!!! :lmao:

Can we see your fav pic of yourself and your fav pic from your wedding? (assuming they are different)

From my wedding: we had such a good time!

CopyofWRIGHT306.jpg

Of myself - my senior picture which is now 6 years old, but that is the best I ever looked in my entire life. There is still a bit of that left in me I think.

seniorpic.jpg

Why do you move house so often?

My husband is in the Army. He's in the reserves right now, but we have still gotten switched to different duty stations. We will probably be moving again by the end of the year, but I have no idea where to.

Can we see your fav holiday photo?

If by holiday, you mean vacation then this will have to do. I don't have a lot of vacation type photos on my laptop, but this one is definitely a favorite. It's from our honeymoon and was the first time I ever did anything like this and I was so proud of myself.

09_9.jpg

That look obscenely healthy

I'm trying really hard to eat healthier. I've been doing a lot of reading about what different types of foods can do to your body and I've almost completely gone off meat and am eating very little dairy.

Where's that Lynchburg photo you promised?

I don't know if this would exactly be the most notable thing in Lynchburg, but it is definitely the most recognizable to anyone that lives here and you can see it from a lot of different areas around town. This is the Liberty University hillside. Ever heard of Jerry Falwell? Liberty was his school. It's not the greatest quality photo. Took it at a really bad time of day with my very dusty zoom lens.

motw_10.jpg

I'm supposed to be studying, but can't really summon the enthusiasm. What should I do?

Well it's been quite a while since you made this post. Have you summoned the enthusiam to study since then? What time is it over there now? Here is a website that I waste a lot of time on when I'm bored.

http://photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com/

Uh oh! Was away from a computer most of yesterday, so haven't yet seen what this refers to!! And now that I know you don't handle meanness well, I'm torn as to how to punish you when I find out! Perhaps a vigorous flippering from an angry penguin?

I spit my water all over the screen when I read vigorous flippering!

Why is this post spam?

Who ever said it was? Did you know that if you have a gmail account and you click on your spam folder that it shows you a spam recipe above the inbox?

Most reactions

Back