MOTW is..... Big Bully

without googling, can you define the basal ganglia and what functions they are associated with?

the area of the temporal bone where the condylar head of the mandible sits is called?

last question.....

do you like combovers?

without googling, can you define the basal ganglia and what functions they are associated with?

the area of the temporal bone where the condylar head of the mandible sits is called?

last question.....

do you like combovers?

Ummmm... no no and.. Not really.. lol

I would totally have to google that..
I used to know a lot about medical stuff but... not anymore.

I am still looking for the wedding photos, but I did find some self portraits that Pascal was asking about...

I am what Bill Engval would call a dorkfish!

DSCN0143-1.jpg

DSCN0140-1.jpg

Remote control?! Pretty cool, They are fun to play with.

OOOH I totally would rather drink pepsi.. My sister LOVES RC Cola, but I never cared for it much.

out of all the smilies on TPF which is your favourite and why?
and which is the one you'd like to drive out into the desert and murder?

:er:

out of all the smilies on TPF which is your favourite and why?
and which is the one you'd like to drive out into the desert and murder?

:er:

Ya know, Anty has some pretty creative smilies.. I like most of hers, but there are some penguin smilies that drive me nuts. lol
I like smilies that use a bit of comedy or a funny motion..

I finally found my favorite wedding picture!!!

oursealing001.jpg

If that is hard to see I have it in color too.

Do you have multiple personalities? You look like a different person in each photo. What are the strong points(or weak points) of these alter_egos?

I will scan the color photo in, so you can see it in color..

Do you have multiple personalities? You look like a different person in each photo. What are the strong points(or weak points) of these alter_egos?

I look different in each photo.. Really. I had no idea. :lol:
Just the one personallity actually, and it has gotten me into a lot of trouble in my day.
Strong points: Strong willed, set in my ways, fun loving, determined.
Weak points... Do I really want to tell you!? You might use them against me.. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back