MOTW is..... Big Bully

Ok here is the above picture in color..

oursealing002.jpg

:irked:

Tell us a funny joke

Tell us about an embarrassing moment you've experienced

How/where did you meet your husband?

What are your hobbies?

I'm sorry I didn't answer this before.. I didn't see it.. I'm really sorry Anty!

I am horrible at jokes.. But I will try... Two men walk into a bar, the first man looks at the second and said.. You didn't see it either.

My most embarrassing moment is waay too embarrassing for here... lol
But my second most embarrassing moment happened on July 24 2001. I was 9 months pregnant, watching a parade in Utah, it was really hot and I didn't drink enough water and I went into false labor after the parade was over.. To make a long and embarrassing story short, my inlaws went to go get the car, but had to cross a police barricade blocking off the road, so the police came over to see what was wrong with me called the ambulance, and they checked me out.. I was grouchy, argued with them the whole time, by the time my inlaws got to me, and we were leaving in the car, the biggest firetruck that Salt Lake City has pulled up, lights and sirens and everything. As we pulled away and got to the corner of the road there was a news reporter coming with his camera to check out the story. I was soo embarrassed. And my son didn't come for 7 more days. lol

Well my husband and I had many mutual friends in high school, and we went to different schools, but we never hooked up in high school. We met once when I was 15 but my dog scratched his truck and so he didn't come back around. lol 3 years later we met and started talking at Perkins resteraunt, (we were seated next to each other). He pulled a line and said " My menu was printed upside down, can I borrow yours?!" I was laughing so hard we talked the rest of the night. It also helped that I was with one of his high school friends that he hadn't seen for awhile. We never really dated, we just hung out, in a potato truck, having dirt fights in the potato field. And we just would spend enormous amounts of time together. He would meet me at work, just to say hi, (because he was in the area, which was 40 miles away). We would always either be on the phone or together and we fell in love.
I love photography, painting, drawing, diesel motorsports, bowling and watching movies. I am a major movie nut!

I guess my most embarrassing moment was too embarrassing...

Yes, I think I did have it pretty easy, to some extent. At least I didn't have the baby on the sidewalk..

Most reactions

Back