MOTW is..... Tangerini

Please photograph one of your fingers and show it to us.
Where would you rather travel to: the moon or mars, why?
Vanilla or chocolate? Other?
Fav omelette?
What do you enjoy more: a hot drink in a cold day or a cold drink in a hot day?

:blushing: Sorry I missed you.

13718-finger.jpg

finger.jpg

I think I'd rather travel to the moon to eat some cheese.

Chocolate please.

My favorite omelette would be feta & fresh ground black pepper.

I enjoy hot drinks on cold days best (I prefer cooler temps in general).

Do you believe in vampires and werewolves?

No

BoblyBill said:
How did you hear about TPF, and why did it appeal to you?

I did the good ole google search. :) It appealed to me because of the overall 'tone' of the board. I liked that it is informative, yet relaxed.

RyMo said:
Any plans today? (or when you get around to this question)
No, not really.... unless laundry counts as having plans. :er:

strawberries, kiwis, mangoes or blueberries?

You're coming to a fork in the road...you don't know what leads left, or what leads right...which do you choose?

Assuming both paths look the same, I'd probably take the one to the right.

If I was coming to Colorado where would you recommend I visit? Name the top three places, please. Also, if links are available...that's be uber cool!

Thanks in advance.

That would completely depend on whether you're outdoorsy or not... but I'll give it a shot:

I would suggest Glenwood Springs because the canyon is gorgeous, you can go rafting on the Colorado River and you're halfway between Aspen and Vail which are both worth checking out, but ridiculously expensive. Of course if you're there in the winter there are plenty of ski/snowboard opportunities. Also if you're not outdoorsy they're all resort towns so there's plenty of pampering available. ;)

I'd also suggest Denver because travel to both Colorado Springs and Boulder are do-able day trip-wise. Plus Denver has a pretty decent nightlife and attractions city-wise worth seeing.
Colorado Springs has Pike's Peak, and is near to the Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls, and Royal Gorge Bridge
Boulder is a fun place to visit. Downtown Boulder has a outdoor mall (Pearl Street) and every year holds the Colorado Shakespeare Festival.

I'm pretty sure I cheated on my 3 places, but while I'm at it I'll add Fort Collins so you can tour some decent microbreweries. ;)
Odell, New Belgium, and not far in Longmont is Left Hand.

:lol: That took me so long!

Damn!!! Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about.

Very very useful post.

Thank you on behalf of all TPF's interested in knowing some stuff about CO.

...which leads me to my next question, have you ever thought of becoming a trip advisor??? (I think you'd do a fabulous job!)

:blushing: Well I'm glad you liked it, I got a bit carried away.

No, I've never thought of being a trip adviser. :lol:

so why has no one asked you any questions today?

What US States have you been to besides Colorado, and which one was your favorite and why?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back