fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
whats so magic about this monkey?

lostprophet said:
whats so magic about this monkey?

here's a quick link for anyone wanting to know anything about magic monkey:

http://www.monkeyheaven.com/

it's just funny and over the top really. I'm not sre how it aired in the states but over here channel 4 bought the rightas to the video but not the sound so all the dubbing and sound effects are pretty much unrelated to how the show was intended which makes for even more humour :D

Mohain said:
Who was your favorite? Pigsy, Sandy, Monkey or Tripitaka? ;)

None, my favourite was the narrator who came on at the beginning and end with a supposedly 'sage' remark

jdunphy said:
How close will your loss to JDunphy be in the finals of the Project Photography contest? ;-) ;-) ;-)

lol, that depends, I've got loads of ideas but not many I think I can actually pull off! Added to that, I've just moved to the other side of the country and am job hunting with most of my time so won't really be able to give it the time it deserves which is a shame. I may as well bow my head now and walk off in defeat :blushing:

While I'm here I suppose I'd best tell you a bit about myself really so you know what to ask:

I'm 26, for the next couple of weeks, and have just moved from Oxford to Bristol to help out my aunt who has cancer in looking after her 3 kids, turns out it's all a bit too late though as I got word on the day I was moving that she'd been given the all clear and in a couple of chemo rounds time she'll be all back to normal (if everything goes well that is!) which is good. Currently I've been a bit lacking on the photo front what with the moving ad now job hunting. I'm also a bit of a techy geek, I like my computers etc. but I still know how to go out and have a good time every once in a while (honest :)).

Not too sure what else to tell you really so ask away :)

What is your favorite food?

Alison said:
What is your favorite food?

Hard one to answer, I might be skinny as a rake but I quite like my food so have a varied taste. I cooked a nice mince, pea, cashew nut and corriander curry with a dahl the other night that was quite good though. Here's a recepie for my favourite sauce:

2 part sweet chilli dipping sauce
3 parts olive oil
1 parts sesamae oil
juice of half a lemon
handfull of chopped FRESH corriander
handfull of chopped FRESH basil
pinch of sea salt
small pinch of boulion (or other vegetable stock)

you can cook a meal with this as a sauce of you can use it for dips, goes very well with chicken though...

1) What is your favorite color?

2) Do own a bike?

3) What is you favorite band/singer?

4) Do you like Bristol Connecticut better that Oxford Mississippi?

Most reactions

Back