LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Daniel! Your turn :mrgreen:

True answers to all questions, photos of everything we ask :D.

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
Are they older or younger?

When did you start taking photos?
What was your very, very, very first camera?
How many cameras do you have?
How many cameras do you use?

Do you go to school?
What grade are you in?

Is your room always very tidy and dustfree?
Could you take a photo of it STRAIGHTAWAY without feeling the need to tidy if up first?
Do!

Are you going to the next Texas meetup that I can make it too?

Will you let me stalk you the whole time and watch everything you do so I can hope to someday take pictures half as good as you?

oh man this is gonna be good.

how many photoshoots have you done IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD?

what color is the paint on your bedroom walls?

what is your cars name?

just for starters . . .

show us your favorite vacation pic
take a picture of what's outside your window
what do you think is the best tv-show ever?

pascal

ooh golly this might take a while! I can't get my camera out now, i'm too lazy to take the shots, upload, resize, etc...i'll have em up tomorrow though :D

ok, as for the questions...

Corinna:

I have an older sister (she's 20) and a younger brother (he's almost 13).

I started taking pictures as a hobby after Christmas of 2004...got more into it through 2005 and decided to pursue it as a profession in late summer/early fall of 2005. my first camera to shoot with was a kodak dx 7630 point and shoot...but that was a family camera. my first very own camera was a nikon f3 (vintage all the way, baby!).

I currently have 4 cameras...two film and two digital. my nikon f3, canon EOS 1n w/pb-e1, canon EOS 20d w/bg-e2, and canon EOS 5d w/bg-e4. oh, and a holga :D

I use the two digitals often, and I plan on using my f3 and 1n a good bit more in the near future.

I do in fact go to school (although sometimes I wish I didn't), and am a freshman in college.

my room is often tidy and dustfree, as it is also my office and studio when clients come to view proofs and such...but when i have a break (a week or so) between clients it tends to get a little cluttered. at the moment it is in such state and I don't really feel like taking a photo of it...I might but it's really not that entertaining, just papers and stuff on the desk and camera bags/clothes on the floor :)

corry,

I sure as heck hope to go! I've missed out on the last two and that is sad. hahah and yes you can follow me around...although i'm not sure what you'll learn, i think you think of me as better than I actually am ;)

plus the word 'stalk' has an inherent creepiness to it.

Chris: yes, i will be your friend :D

Mike: you evil bug. how dare you ask such personal questions.

first...i have had 15 shoots in my neighborhood...not including family. after tomorrow it will be 16. i hope you're happy.

:D

next...the paint on my walls is gray (although not 18%, which is what I had initially wanted) with one wall being black. It's not completely black, it's a huge black square with rough edges to serve as a backdrop for when I actually get around to putting up some fine art-ish prints. it's weird...i'll have to show ya'll in a pic.

my car has many names. the most common names are 'the limo', 'the boat', 'couch on wheels', and 'the panther' (my personal favorite). it's a 1994 lincoln towncar - cartier edition...it has alot of upgrades so it's pretty shnazzy on the inside. not so promising on the outside though...heh.

pascal - hmm my favorite vacation pic...that's extremely hard. i can't pick a favorite out of any of my shots. so i'm gonna send 3 random snaps from my recent vacation to galveston...(i gave myself some freedom and wrote a caption on number 3) :)

beach-kite.jpg

cropped for a web app, sorry if it's annoying:
pinkcar-bw-sm.jpg

birds-sm.jpg

the picture taking is happening tomorrow, as i am lazy right now (just got back from school) :D

the best tv show ever...that's quite hard. the ones that I have watched alot of are full house (gotta love it), the cosby show, family guy, some seinfeld, and perhaps another cartoon or two. i've never really been addicted to a certain show or think one is absolutely incredible...i dont really watch tv much.

mmkay, that should do it! like I said, pictures should come tomorra :)

1) What are the last three movies you’ve watched?

2) Do you like Sushi?

3) Do you have an mp3 play? If so what are the last few songs add?

4) What aspect of your photography skills are you working at improving?

1) What are the last three movies you’ve watched?

2) Do you like Sushi?

3) Do you have an mp3 play? If so what are the last few songs add?

4) What aspect of your photography skills are you working at improving?

mmmkay.

1) gosh, the last three movies... madea's family reunion, stranger than fiction, and a wedding photography DVD from Jerry Ghionnis (I couldn't think of anything else so that'll have to do, haha)

2) I have actually NEVER had sushi. it's on the to do list.

3) Indeed I do have a little .mp3 player...the last few songs were probably from the latest album from this band. They're very good actually, but it might not be ya'll's cup of tea...

4) I'm working on improving posing and lighting...mainly how to create the light I want and how to use lights and light mods to make the best of my compositions. i'm also working on experience...getting to the point where I can think of good ideas on the spot more often, and don't have to plan quite as much.

Thebeginning, of what ?

Thebeginning, of what ?

heh...funny story. i never told anybody why i used 'thebeginning' as my username.

When I first joined TPF i had JUST started taking pictures like a week or two before. I thought 'thebeginner' sounded retarded but i couldn't think of anything else so i went with 'thebeginning'. i now use it for all my forums, strangely enough.

where did you get that jerry ghionis cd, and how long did you BEG for it?

did michael pay you for the wedding you shot with him? if not when are you going to get the mon-ay?

have you ever kicked your camera back, knocking your 70-200 f/2.8 is lens to the ground?

if so what could posess you to do such a thing?

what was your worst camping experience eveR?

how often do you use liquify? (remember, this is sacred, you must tell the truth!)

are you gonna go to san antonio w/ me this weekend? its turned into a day trip.

Why are you better than me at photograpy?

How many questions is too many to answer?

If you had one less question than "too many" questions, what makes that one extra question too many?

What are you studying in college?

Do you like you naturally curly (I assuming that it is) hair?

have you ever kicked your camera back, knocking your 70-200 f/2.8 is lens to the ground?

if you've done that you have one up on me, so far I dropped my

1D + and 28-135 IS onto a concrete floor

had my 1D + sigma 70-200mm F2.8 AND 28-135 IS fly out of my rucksack also landing on a concrete floor

AND

dropped my 28-135 AND 28-70 2.8 down the stairs, which finally killed my 28-135 IS

Thankfully I've not dropped any of my current kit

haha, he did drop his, i can't wait for him to tell the story . . .oh man he's gonna be mad

while i'm at it, daniel, are you afraid of wasps?

if you've done that you have one up on me, so far I dropped my

1D + and 28-135 IS onto a concrete floor

had my 1D + sigma 70-200mm F2.8 AND 28-135 IS fly out of my rucksack also landing on a concrete floor

AND

dropped my 28-135 AND 28-70 2.8 down the stairs, which finally killed my 28-135 IS

Thankfully I've not dropped any of my current kit
remind me never to let you touch my gear... :stun:

Most reactions

Back