What's new

Mount Hope

Chiller

Mental case
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
9,739
Reaction score
271
Location
F@cking Hell
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well after a day at the air show, and a day at the car races, I needed some peace and quiet, so it was off to the cemetery for a wander. Had some awesome blue sky and just enough clouds to play with. Fired off about 30 images. I was gonna darkside these...but...well...they are not really darksideish:lmao:...I guess


191323897-L.jpg


191326195-L.jpg


191751375-L.jpg


191326610-L.jpg
 
Wow, Great angles to show off the art and the nice sky you had that day. #2 is my pick for the best of the bunch.
 
I'm listening to Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Rockets Fall on Rocket Falls and it totally makes these pictures of epic proportions.
 
Wow, I really enjoy all of them except for the last one, with the exception of that one the lighting and angles are phenomenal.
 
Wow, those are really beautiful. You had such a nice sky, and lovely fluffy clouds. The lighting was good too - the shadows in the folds of the statues' robes are great. Your angles, as always, are spot on. :clap:
 
Love these Chiller! Funny I was thinking I liked #4 the best. The angle and lighting go well with the subject matter of the statue!

:thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom