What's new

Mount Watkins at Mirror Lake I

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
147
Location
Atwater, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I guess I never posted the first image from that morning...

mount-watkins-1900-1.jpg

5D, 17-40, 2 exposures blended in CS2
 
Another nice one, i like the subject matter... i would just maybe warm it up a bit, or adjust the colour sliders slightly. :thumbup:
 
Maybe add a polarizer filter next time to give the greens on the mountain and the sky a little more vibrance. Experimenting with the color slider is a good idea too. Beautiful composition though.
 
Maybe add a polarizer filter next time to give the greens on the mountain and the sky a little more vibrance. Experimenting with the color slider is a good idea too. Beautiful composition though.
And lose the reflection due to using a CPL? No way. I can agree with a little more color, though. Nice shot, Mike.
 
Thanks for looking.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom