Mountain Creek

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a shot from my recent vacation, it was nice to escape the 115 degree temperatures for a week.

white_mountain_creek.jpg

yo, dude, where is that?? i would swear just a hair east of eden..its beautiful...great shot...great color....would live there in a heart beat....!!

Nice shot...where is it?

Most people go on vacation to get some heat...not get away from it :lol:

Big Mike said:
Nice shot...where is it?

Most people go on vacation to get some heat...not get away from it :lol:

I live in the Arizona desert where it can get above 120F in the summers and not rain for 2 or 3 months. I'd be happy to share some of the heat...:)

I spend a week every summer camping in the White Mountains near the Arizona/New Mexico border. This shot was taken while hiking alongside a creek that connects to the Black River.

beautiful, will have to check it out....

oh, and big mike... i would run from heat, given the chance...i go to cold every time.

its so hot here..."how hot is it??"....nah, cant go there...sorry...none of them are print worthy....my bad...(how bout, its so hot, my hummingbirds just moan...)

Ya, I'm not a big fan of hot, hot...but you all might change your mind if your winter was 6 months of below freezing temperatures. :lol:

Big Mike - yeah, i don't want anything to do with that. i'll take a few months of blazing heat because the rest of the year is wonderful - only gets down to about 60F in the winter, we get about 320 days of sunshine a year.

Most reactions

Back